Friday, December 2, 2011

Impudent Brewing Company

Welcome to my little beer blog.

This has been created to track my beers and the process around them as I try to build a solid repertoire of high quality beers.

The first entry, seen below, walks through the process I used to build the recipe and brew an IPA I made on November 19th.  This beer, which I originally named Chuck Norris' Tears, has really inspired me to focus in a lot more detail on the process behind how I do things.  In addition, it's inspired me to finally come up with a name for my brewery:  Impudent Brewing Company. 

I don't have a logo, I don't have a tagline, but I stand for simple things:
High quality beer
Not caring about 'style' definitions
Big, bold flavors
Enjoying and sharing good beer, regardless of who made it.

I've been inspired by a lot of people.  My first 'this is great!' beer was none other than a Guinness.  My first 'wow, I didn't know you could do that' was Dogfish Head, out of Delaware.  And my first realization that real people are behind these companies was when I met Eric Marshall, the head of Marshall Brewing here in Tulsa.  There's a lot more people than that who have influenced me, and a ton more who are still going to.  All I can do is continue to make the best possible beer I can, and share it with as many people who will let me.

1 comment:

  1. Rock on man! I've loved all the beers I've tried so far!

    ReplyDelete